07 March 2006

More Rabbits

Gnasher and Ears are back with us - just for a couple of nights though. A.'s clinic is having a new ventilation system installed and their cages are in the room where the work will be done. So they'll stay here until the weekend, when that should be finished. I hope that homes can be found for them soon - they would make nice pets (though Gnasher is still a grump). They've gotten quite porky since Christmastime when they were here with us last - the girls at the clinic are definitely over-feeding them.

So that makes six animals in the house at the moment! Argh! And earlier this week, I put my foot down and said NO to A.'s suggestion that we board an ill puppy whose owner is going off to Toronto for three weeks. I mean, I love animals, but we can't become a refuge for every waif and stray out there. Sheesh.

No comments: