07 April 2006

Madonna Live

Wow, I'm turning into some kind of live show fiend. It was announced earlier this week that Madonna will be touring this summer, and so far, her only Canadian show will be in Montreal on 21 June. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, and will doubtless sell out in about three seconds.

As Madge is one of the few on my Must See Play Live Before I Die list, I think I could find an excuse to go to Montreal and see her. Just don't know about the ticket situation, though - we'll try, but the demand will be massive. Not to mention the price - the top seats cost $350. *gasp* *wheeze* I won't be paying that - but hopefully we'll snag some lower-tier tickets.

**UPDATE**
Saturday, 4 pm - well, despite telephone and internet efforts by both J. and I, we had no joy in getting tickets. I must have used up all my ticket mojo. Tickets for a second show in Montreal, on 22 June, actually went on sale this afternoon without announcement, within an hour of the first show going on sale, but no luck there either. So, unless I get very lucky somehow, it looks like I won't be seeing Madonna. :-(

No comments: