26 February 2007

Podcasts

The last few weeks, I've been looking around for something more interesting to listen to on my iPod, during my daily commute. (You'd think with 4,500+ songs in my iTunes library, I'd have enough music for a lifetime...but no.)

So I decided to do a little searching one evening, to see what's available out there in terms of podcasting. And was I ever in for a treat. So far, I've downloaded several weeks' worth of listening from the CBC, the British Library, and some of my favourite museums (the V&A, the British Museum, and the Metropolitan Museum in New York, which I hope to be visiting soon).

The exciting thing is, I know I've barely even scratched the surface. There's all kinds of amazing stuff out there, it seems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose you, with your mad tech skillz, could fix Dal's week-long email crash, could you?

Gah.

- Claire