01 August 2007

Blogger No Likey Facebook

A few weeks ago, I set up my Facebook account to start importing my blog posts, as notes. Thought I was all clever...until the imports just stopped one day. Emailed Facebook and got a gobbledegook response which basically said, "Not our prob...go ask Blogger". After digging around the various Blogger help fora this morning, it appears that this is a wider problem that Blogger hasn't fixed yet.

So I guess I'll disable the blog import to Facebook, for now. And this little conundrum will be added to the list of reasons why I should maybe look into finding another platform to host my blog.

2 comments:

Jonathan Crowe said...

Occasionally it has happened to me. Sometimes it works to stop importing the feed and then start it up again.

Mind you, Blogger feeds do go strange from time to time ...

J. said...

Yeah, I'm going to leave it for a while, and maybe try again later. It's a neat function - I'd like to have my blog posts appearing on Facebook...