17 October 2007

The Art of Maquillage

As we all know, the vast majority of stuff posted on YouTube is pointless crap. But occasionally, I find really useful and interesting things on it. Like today, I found a great little series of instructional makeup videos by askmemakeup. I'm always looking out for new makeup ideas and techniques, and these videos are a cut above the rest (being reasonably professional). It helps that the looks this person has illustrated are quite classic, and one of her models has very fair colouring like mine (so it's easy to imagine how similar makeup would look on me). I'm thinking of giving this look a go this weekend, in anticipation of a glam event I'll be attending next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the link to this "youtube" you speak of.
I've heard people talking about it for weeks, but had been unable to find it until now.

SQUEAK! SQUEAK!

J. said...

Smartazz. ;-)