06 February 2006

I'm a Blogger Eedjit!

*hangs head in shame*

Jonathan has just very politely brought it to my attention that I have not been moderating and publishing comments on this blog. Stymied, I went in and investigated, and found that I had switched on the 'comment moderation' option just before Christmas. So since then, whenever someone commented on one of my blog posts, the comment went into a holding area for my approval first. Except that I didn't realise I'd done this, and that I needed to go in and approve the comments before they would appear. Duh.

So I just went in and checked, and found a bunch of comments from my small group of regular readers. Apologies, all. Your comments have now been published. I did think it rather odd that no one had commented on any of my posts since round about Christmas...I thought that perhaps my posts had gotten very dull!

Serves me right for going and pushing buttons when I don't fully understand what they do. Needless to say, I've turned the moderation feature off now, so that comments will appear right away.

No comments: