18 April 2006

Library Thing: Finit

Life's exciting these days, I tell ya. Last night, I pretty much finished cataloguing the last of my books with Library Thing. *rolls eyes*

In the final reckoning, I realised I own far fewer books than I had thought. My LT catalogue presently stands at 316 titles. I'd say I have another 20-30 books lying around which I decided not to include, for a variety of reasons. And I may well find a few more books lurking in a box somewhere, which I'll add at a later date - not to mention future purchases. Still, that seems a fairly modest figure, given that I have always been a voracious reader. But of course, until relatively recently I didn't have much money to actually buy books, and I've always been a regular public library user.

Now that I've got my books entered, I really must work on my LT blog widget, which you can see over on the left sidebar of this page. I want to put a box around it and fiddle with the fonts, but am thus far insufficiently knowledgeable about the relevant coding. Luckily, I just found this instructive blog post, which might help.

EDIT 7.10 pm: It did. :-)

No comments: