22 December 2006

Trip Videos

Since I picked up a new 1GB memory stick for my camera before leaving, I was able to make a bunch of short videos during my trip.

First, here's a sample (00:38) of what traffic on an ordinary busy afternoon in Hanoi looks like (you just can't capture this in a photograph). The number of motorbikes (and the noise they make) is unreal!




The final night of my stay in Hanoi, when we went to see the water puppets, I recorded the opening of the performance (02:17), in which the live orchestra played a short piece of traditional Vietnamese music - quite nice:



Finally, I made this little video (01:01) at The Peak in Hong Kong. It was really windy up there, so my voice cuts out towards the end (probably a good thing - nobody needs to hear me blathering on endlessly):



These vids are all hosted on YouTube, so they should work for everyone. Enjoy.

No comments: