21 December 2006

Trip Photos

Argh...I've been back over three days now, and I'm still in the throes of jet lag (not to mention the fact that I've picked up a cold). Night before last, I was wide awake at 4.30 a.m. Last night it was even worse - I woke at 2.30 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep, so I ended up taking a Dramamine because it was getting a bit ridiculous. Hope I'll be back on track soon - with Christmas looming, it's not exactly a convenient time to be feeling under the weather.

Anyway, enough whingeing. The point of this post was to say that a selection of my trip pics are now online here, at Flickr (I took the opportunity to upload most of them yesterday morning, when I couldn't sleep).

I made a bunch of little videos during my trip, too, which I will post here hopefully in the next day or two - as soon as I figure out the mechanics of YouTube.

No comments: