30 May 2007

Vote for my Parents!

If you know me personally, you'll already know that my parents own a business in Cape Breton, manufacturing industrial rainwear and work/safety clothing. Last year they launched a new product - work coveralls which have a safety harness built-in, to be used by people working on rooftops, etc. Well, they've just found out that they've been nominated by a US safety website for Best New North American Safety Product of 2006. Who the hell knew the safety industry has awards?! Anyway, needless to say, if they won it would be an amazing boost for their business.

So, they need VOTES! I've been e-mailing people I know, asking them to vote, and posted a Facebook note about it too. If by chance you still haven't done so, please take a minute and go to:

http://safetyxchange.org/saxcies2007/vote.php

Choose 'Safety-Alls' (that's my parents' product), then click 'vote' at the bottom of the page. There's only one vote allowed per computer, apparently, and the voting closes this Friday, 1 June. Go on and give my 'rents your vote!

No comments: