29 June 2007

I'm Off

Well, I think we're just about ready to go. Leaving for Venezuela tomorrow and I'm pretty much all packed. A Herculean feat of packing too - considering that I need clothes for a wedding, jaunting round the city, trekking in the jungle, and the beach, I thought I did very well to fit everything into a single suitcase.

I will, of course, be writing the usual travelogue. I picked up a wireless keyboard for my Palm several weeks ago, thinking I was all organised...then discovered, while trying to get it up and running this week, that it's incompatible with my Palm's OS. Feh. So it looks like I'm going to have to resort to pen and paper, as in ye olden dayes.

No idea what internet access may be like while I'm there. However, if I am able, I'll post little updates to this blog from time to time. So stay tuned!

No comments: