24 September 2007

Summer's End

So now we're officially into autumn. I spent time yesterday clearing out my closets, putting away summer clothes and getting my warmer things out. There didn't seem much point in keeping the portable air conditioner connected either - I think it's safe to say we won't be having a freak heatwave at this point.

I have to say that this past summer has been the best I've had in many years - certainly the best since we returned home to Canada. Obviously, taking an exotic vacation was a big part of it, and three weddings kept things festive, but that wasn't everything. My trip to New York in June kicked things off, and almost every weekend since then has seen us doing something fun - including quite a few activities which I've been meaning to try for years, but never got around to before.

Good times, all round. :-)

No comments: