03 December 2007

Best. Deal. Ever.

I've had a bit of trouble recently, trying to renew my Saturday Globe and Mail subscription for the next year. I duly paid my $147.01 online, but no paper materialised this past weekend, and there was no online record of my renewal. So I decided to give them a ring, and speak to a human being about it.

But first, I pulled up my account details online, just to have them handy. Imagine my astonishment when I discovered that I am all paid up, after all! (click to enlarge)


No, you're not seeing things - according to the good folks at the Globe's Customer Care site, my subscription doesn't expire until Thursday 1 January 2499. That means I can now look forward to just over 491 years of Saturday delivery, at the paltry sum of less than $0.006 per issue!

SWEET!!

No comments: