15 April 2008

Sugar Mama

Boy, MySpace sure is funny. Like most women, I receive cheesy come-ons from sleazy guys fairly regularly, via my mailbox on the site. They're always good for a laugh before I hit the delete button.

This one, which I received yesterday from "Zack" in West Africa was especially audacious. He writes:

My name is zack, I am 19 years old and I am a pupil in class terminal and I wish to continue my studies in Canada. I have already sent my files to the university of Laval ( qébec ) for the registrations.
That is why I come to you to wonder a help to sponsor my studies just for the first year. I also want that you look for some informations for me about this university.
I am waitingt for a favorable continuation.
Thank you in advance...
I had a giggle, then took a look at this guy's profile. As further enticement for me to open my wallet and work my Canadian university contacts, he has posted various shirtless photos of himself, and in the "About Me" section he notes: "Im student ,Im 19 & Im looking 4 white wife like U." [sic]

Sadly for Zack, I'm not available to become his wife. Hahahahaaaa.

No comments: