21 February 2006

Ticket Atlantic

Wow. I'm totally impressed with Ticket Atlantic, the Metro Centre's online ticket seller.

Friday morning, after I had all those problems trying to get the INXS tickets, I fired off an email to Ticket Atlantic, telling them what had happened and that I wasn't very happy about it. I honestly didn't expect any sort of response, except maybe something of the "uh, sorry" variety. I wrote to them mainly to make a point (as they only just went online with a ticketing service a few months ago).

So, you can imagine my amazement when I checked my email this morning and found a response from them. They apologised for the trouble I'd had, and offered me three tickets in the Lower Bowl Gold Circle (which is up near the stage). I was absolutely amazed. They told me to call the box office this afternoon to make arrangements, which I did. They are exchanging the crappy seats I got in the upper bowl for these new seats - which turned out to be in the section nearest the stage, fourth row! Amazing seats!

Needless to say, I'm delighted. I guess it really does pay sometimes to speak up if you're not happy about something.

1 comment:

Marion said...

I am bowing to Your Greatness. How 'bout you try and get us some seats in T.o. for Lord of the Rings. The only ones left and the cheapest are $250