22 July 2008

Up the Duff

Well good Lord, I appear to have fallen pregnant. :-)

I've been spreading the news amongst family and friends for a few days now. But this afternoon I broke the news to the boss at work - so now I guess I can make it public knowledge.

As of today, I am 13 weeks and two days along. Since I'm all old and stuff, I've had two ultrasounds already, one of which was last week. We watched the screen in amazement as the sprog (which is only about 3 inches in size at the moment) bounced away merrily, hiccuping and waving its miniscule arms and legs. For me, it all started to become real at that point.

The next few months are gonna be a ride, that's for sure. But we are very excited, especially as it's taken A. and I rather longer to get to this point than we thought it would. In the coming months, I will doubtless morph into Dull Preggo Lady and will fill this blog with all sorts of ruminations and weird stories. Hee hee...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your virtue!